Welcome to MelodicaWorld. This is a blog dedicated to the enjoyment, discussion of, and appreciation of the Melodica. Specifically, the sharing of information, videos, and resources. As a new Melodica player, I quickly realized that there was not enough information or opinion available. As a guitar player... interested in buying my first Melodica, I did not know which one to buy. Fortunately, I was able to see a few fantastic, ska and reggae videos on Youtube that have steered me towards the Hohner HM-901 (Alto). I would encourage anyone to take a look at the home recording/one man band/ two piece videos out there. They are brilliant! So please enjoy this site and use it. There are many out there who could use the information and forum. Please feel free to submit any Melodica related material, videos, links,etc. Thanks!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MELODICA - GUNS OF NAVARONE

No comments:

Post a Comment